Which sports do you watch? | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Non-beard Forums » Conversation
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Nov 19 '16
As I continue to watch UFC Fight Night 99, I was beginning to wonder what sports Beard Profile members like to watch. We could talk about the ones you play as well, if you play any.

I normally watch international soccer and UFC, and sometimes football but usually around Super Bowl time.

Combat sports are some of my favorite, so I tend to watch most UFC events. I like seeing that raw 1 vs 1 skill in sports, and MMA provides such a wide array of fighting styles. I do like boxing, although I don't watch it often because, as exciting as it can get, it feels very linear to me.

Which sports do you usually watch? Are you a hardcore fan of the sports, or a bit more casual?

0 0 0
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Sep 28 '17
I too watch a bit of football, always watch the superbowl. I used to be more into football when i was in high school but not so much anymore. Baseball is always on in our house. I great up playing baseball, and my son plays baseball. However we are a house divided between LA Dodger and SF Giants so when they play each other it can get a bit out of hand lol. 
0 0 0
Robrussel24
Robrussel24 Nov 26 '17
I'm all about hockey. I really like the fast-paced excitedness of the game. I find it pretty cool that all the players grow beards in the playoffs as well 
2 0 +2
wishyouluck71
wishyouluck71 Nov 28 '17
I usually watch basketball and football.
0 0 0
guest21
guest21 Dec 1 '17
I don't like sport. I prefer to watch movies :) 
0 0 0
AngryBeardCompany
AngryBeardCompany Dec 4 '17
I watch UFC and Calico Storico. Throw a little European football into the mix and I am a happy man
1 0 +1
SalFocus
SalFocus Jan 3 '18
Football (American Football as it's known to us in the U.K.), boxing, UFC and Football (soccer to you guys over the Atlantic).

Raiders, MCFC.
1 0 +1
AeroRoad
AeroRoad Jan 5 '18
I watch hockey and cycling.  Love watching the Olympics when it comes around as well.

I am an amateur cyclist and spend 8-12 hours a week on the bike year round. (Inside this time of the year due to weather.) I ride road, hence the name.  Prefer criterium races and time trials over the hilly stuff.
0 0 0
Liam
Liam Mar 22 '19

I love to watch rugby and Kyokushin karate.

0 0 0
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile