Where are you from & how did you find Beard Profile? | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Non-beard Forums » Conversation
Rinalds
Rinalds Jan 24 '16
I'm from Europe - Denmark. Originally I come from small country Latvia. I found out about Beard Profile while searching information about Beards. This site had a nice design so I chose to join. 

How about you? Where are you from and how did you find this place? 

0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Jan 24 '16
Great question, one I would have asked myself at some point. Also makes me think polls on this forum might be suitable at some point, when the site is larger. We'll have to see on that.

As for me - United States, although I've lived in several countries and was born in the Philippines. Since I built the place, I can't really say that I found it — rather "founded," haha.
0 0 0
Jonzz
Jonzz Jan 27 '16
I`m from Europe as well. I have always liked growing a beard. Although it is a bit on and off with me. Sometimes I let my beard grow really large, other times I go clean shaven for months. I think I like both styles.
0 0 0
JPoms
JPoms Jan 31 '16
From USA...Miami, FL. I found the site while looking for info on using Rogaine to grow a beard. I always thought it was a no-no, but the article on this site was really helpful. 

Obviously, I'm looking to grow a fuller beard, since I'm willing to spread bald-spot medicine all over my mug. 

0 0 0
AngryBeardCompany
AngryBeardCompany Jul 1 '16
I live in Colorado, came to America in 1981 from italy. I have shaved all my life until I left the Marine Corps then I started growing a beard. Finding beard profile was completely by accident while I was researching for my Beard Wash recipe.
1 0 +1
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Jul 1 '16

Quote from AngryBeardCompany I live in Colorado, came to America in 1981 from italy. I have shaved all my life until I left the Marine Corps then I started growing a beard. Finding beard profile was completely by accident while I was researching for my Beard Wash recipe.

Possibly my favorite state, Colorado. Lived there for a few years, visit every few months. My girlfriend is in Italy right now as well. Coincidences!
1 0 +1
AngryBeardCompany
AngryBeardCompany Jul 5 '16
Coincidence is right huh? Thats awesome. If you are ever in town let me know! The town in Italy I am from is up against the Swiss Alps so Colorado was the best choice for me.
Quote from Cemmos
Quote from AngryBeardCompany I live in Colorado, came to America in 1981 from italy. I have shaved all my life until I left the Marine Corps then I started growing a beard. Finding beard profile was completely by accident while I was researching for my Beard Wash recipe.

Possibly my favorite state, Colorado. Lived there for a few years, visit every few months. My girlfriend is in Italy right now as well. Coincidences!

1 0 +1
wiwicks
wiwicks Jan 10 '17
I'm from the dirty south, the Mississippi coast to be exact, and aptly named if you've ever spent an amount of time down here. I was born in Cali while my father was doing his last few stations before he retired from the Marine Corps. I've lived here most of my life, and can't wait to get out, I've never liked the region, personally. The weather and a lot of the people seem to have a certain "flavor" and it's not to my liking. So I'm finishing up med school and then heading to Michigan (Detroit area) to finish up a little extra schooling then I'd like to move west. I want to settle in a mountainous area and have some land with a simpler life a little removed. I found BP actually googling around for a beard forum because the fellas in my shave forum don't like to talk about beards, lol. Go figure. So it came for the right time for me.  
1 0 +1
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Aug 30 '17
I am from California, been here all my life. Its nice but way too expensive, i am ready to go somewhere else. 

I found beard profile while looking for beard forums to join. I thought it would be a good idea for my company to network with the bearded. Also i have learned a lot in the last few days of joining that will help me to develop better products for better beards. Everyone with a beard deserves to have a nice full healthy one!

1 0 +1
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile