What music are you listening to? | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Non-beard Forums » Conversation
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Jan 21 '16
The oh-so popular topic that every forum has. What song's playing at the moment?

I found this one on Spotify's Weekly Discovery feature.

0 0 0
Rinalds
Rinalds Jan 23 '16
I'm not sure that anyone here understands Russian so I will not post it here. :D I lately found some great artists that I liked and I listen to them. But here is something else:

0 0 0
Jonzz
Jonzz Jan 27 '16
I`m mostly into electronic music and I love listening to upcoming artists from Soundcloud, who are not even known yet, but the quality of their music is unequaled.
0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Jan 28 '16
Groovy af.
0 0 0
conrado
conrado Feb 1 '16
I listen to talk radio! I know, it's weird. I almost never listen to music. 
0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Feb 1 '16
Listening to my strength-training station on Spotify before I hit up the gym here in a bit.

Quote from conrado I listen to talk radio! I know, it's weird. I almost never listen to music. 
I should probably do that more often, I'm usually listening to some kind of music most of the time. Some of the issues brought up in talk radio is insanely interesting.
0 0 0
JPoms
JPoms Feb 1 '16

Quote from conrado I listen to talk radio! I know, it's weird. I almost never listen to music. 
Howard Stern? I've been listening to Stern since....forever. I also grew up listening to Art Bell and a bunch of regional guys. I do still listen to music, though. Mostly classic rock (AC/DC, etc.) I have an Aerosmith CD loaded in my car right now.
1 0 +1
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Feb 1 '16
Classics, I see!
0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Feb 3 '16
Spotify always keeping me updated with new stuff. This one's really nice.

0 0 0
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice Feb 13 '16
This is what I'm listening to......
1 0 +1
Junior
Junior Feb 24 '16

I'm still waking up, so it's still mellow time for me. I've been in a Petty mood lately.....he's always a good "go-to" when you just can't decide what else to play.
0 0 0
Plaid
Plaid Feb 25 '16
Listening to a bunch of U2 lately, and this is a really good tribute to Johnny Cash. A rare treat.

This is the original with Cash on vocals with U2 as his band.

0 0 0
AngryBeardCompany
AngryBeardCompany Jul 1 '16
Its a Wayne Static kind of day....

0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Oct 20 '16

Randomly hitting stuff on Pandora, brings back memories.

0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Dec 4 '16

Childish Gambino's new album is great — and free. He strayed really far from what we've normally heard from him, with this new one.

0 0 0
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Aug 30 '17
The Interrupters are one of my favs right now. 
0 0 0
Tjbenz
Tjbenz Sep 28 '17
I am a rapper. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

0 0 0
wishyouluck71
wishyouluck71 Nov 28 '17
I'm sitting in silent now, because my speakers are broken. I can't listen to music and it makes me sooo sad :((( 
0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 »
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile