edited by Cemmos Jun 2 '16
0 0 0
morganmiller
morganmiller May 8 '16
I like aviator type sunglasses.
0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Jun 2 '16
I got a new pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers a few days ago. I also rock a pair of Sperry's sunglasses every now and then that I picked up last year. I've always liked how aviators look, but they don't really go well with my head. Though with the beard, I'm finding that I can rock a lot more styles these days (sunglasses and other types of apparel).

The limited edition I picked up, because they were on sale:

And the Sperry's. This is a stock image, I didn't take it:

edited by Cemmos Jun 2 '16
0 0 0
AngryBeardCompany
AngryBeardCompany Jun 30 '16

Arnette in White

0 0 0
theman55555
theman55555 Mar 8 '17

I attempted to make my own wooden sunglasses brand so now I just wear a bunch of these bamboo sunglasses. The pair up their is my current favorite. 

0 0 0
libertyjustice
libertyjustice May 15 '17
Big fan of ray bans. I don't know about other brands..... haven't tried that many. Would love to hear about other Sunglasses?
0 0 0
Sparks99
Sparks99 Jun 16 '17
I've always played cricket and grew up in the height of the Oakley era. Have some Livestrong half-jackets for sport and Monster dog for everyday. I use a pair made by a small brand in the UK called sunwise for work and they are the comfiest and have best lenses of any I've worn and are all extremely good value.
0 0 0
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Aug 29 '17
 I stick with the classic wayfarers. 
0 0 0
Latti
Latti Apr 13

Sure, I wear sunglasses. My total preference is Ray-Ban, because their shape suits my face and hairstyle (at least imo). But what I really dislike is people, who wearing sunglasses daily, no matter which the weather is. That’s why I have clear glasses for cloudy weather.

0 0 0
PNWViking
PNWViking May 3
I’m all in on Blenders right now. Their shades are comparable to big name $150+ glasses, but usually they go for around $30.
1 0 +1
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile