My mustache has a problem :( | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Beard Forums » Minoxidil Beard
mariusr
mariusr May 8 '20

Hi, I have a problem that is bothering me. I have been using 5% minoxidil for my beard for almost 2 years (2ml per day). Before I started using minoxidil, I had a mustache, but I decided to use a mustache as well. The problem is that a lot of hairs fell from my mustache, and new hairs appeared in their place, but they grow extremely hard and are lighter in color. they have about 1 mm, and the others that have almost 1 cm. Can you please tell me why this is happening and what else can I do? All my respect!

0 0 0
mariusr
mariusr May 12 '20

I think I made a mistake and I was scared, in fact new dark hairs started to appear among the hairs I mentioned above. a good day!

1 0 +1
Cemmos Team
Cemmos May 13 '20

Good stuff, glad that worked out for you. Thanks for the update too, helps other people when presented with as much info as possible!

1 0 +1
mariusr
mariusr May 13 '20

Anyway, I'll come back with a post and give more details about this.

1 0 +1
mariusr
mariusr Jan 19

It's been 8 months and my mustache hasn't recovered. I mention that I stopped using minoxidil on my mustache for 8 months, but it seems he doesn't want return to the initial state. New hairs appear, but others continue to fall out. In other words, that place is always rarer. I think maybe I'll have to wait until he recovers completely. I'll be back with another message in another 7-8 months. All my respect!

0 0 0
OldScar
OldScar Jan 28

My mustache hairs drop and grow back in "chunks" also. I have kept applying minox on the mustache area also. I think it is due to the faster shedding cycle and in the end it will be ok. I just keep it short for now and let it grow only when i am completely done with my journey.

0 0 0
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile