Minoxidil Beard irritation! (Foam) | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Beard Forums » Minoxidil Beard
Amjadkhan17
Amjadkhan17 Sep 7
So i was two months into my minox journey using liquid, an my itch got really bad so one night I literally scratched my beard n face like crazy and like a dummy, shortly after put minox on my face which burned. Anyway next morning after my shower i put minox on an my face for the next week or so was extremely dry and red, irritated & puffy. I switched to foam an it took maybe two applications and my face was back to normal again! I thought wow i can continue my journey uninterrupted. Until now...

About a week and half ago i started getting irritation on the areas i was applying(foam) So i slowly cut back and used more and more moisturizer and it took about 3 days of no minox for the area to clear up. However in this time i still used minix foam on my weak areas like connectors and chin. An its getting really red & irritated. I do moisturize so im not sure what i can do without having to stop. Iv come so far its over 3 months now an i would hate to have to stop. Any suggestions?! I have attached some photos from last night.
0 0 0
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile