What are some of your hobbies? | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Non-beard Forums » Conversation
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice Feb 13 '16
What are your hobbies (besides working on growing your beard)? 

Don't just list them, please discuss what you actually like doing....
1 0 +1
Tigger
Tigger Feb 18 '16
Drumming (and music in general) is something that I love to do, but I don't spend nearly enough time doing it. I have two drum sets and I probably sit down and play only about twice a month.

I'm also into cooking. Smoking meats, to be more exact. My wife and I have a catering business and we're starting a BBQ sauce company this year.
1 0 +1
Junior
Junior Feb 22 '16
I like playing pool. I've been doing it since I was a kid. Lately though I've only been doing some of accuracy drills. I want to "keep in shape" for the days when I can really start playing more. 

0 0 0
caveman
caveman Sep 21 '16
I'm into guns reloading,gunsmithing and gear: Knives, go bags, tools,camping/survival stuff. And also into bushcraft and primitive skills. Blacksmithing mostly knives and axes. I play guitar too. 
2 0 +2
phteven
phteven Nov 20 '16
Music here!

I play guitar and sing in a psychobilly band as well as playing bass in a noisey punky rock n roll band. 

Any other guitar gearheads here? What do you play?

My main squeeze at the moment is my Gretsch.

0 0 0
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Aug 30 '17

Quote from phteven Music here!

I play guitar and sing in a psychobilly band as well as playing bass in a noisey punky rock n roll band. 

Any other guitar gearheads here? What do you play?

My main squeeze at the moment is my Gretsch.

What bans do you play in? I love both psychobilly and punk!
0 0 0
CaptainJacksCo
CaptainJacksCo Aug 30 '17
I love tattoos, and tattooing. Really anything that has to do around tattoos i love. I am currently working on building my own tattoo machine and power supply, just really fascinated with the way it all works.

I also love cars. old classics, not so much the new crap that is produced. I have a 47 dodge that i am restoring. 

Music, i love music. I never was able to learn to play guitar like i wanted but i love music. 

I guess you could say i love all mediums of art!

0 0 0
tom41
tom41 Nov 29 '17
My hobby is playing tennis and collecting stamps :)
0 0 0
guest21
guest21 Dec 1 '17
my hobby is decorating the interior. I love doing this!
0 0 0
chongshiian
chongshiian Mar 25
Hallo JennyorAlice,

I really like to cook, especially fried rice and curries! I also love swimming and doing Fitnesstraining whenever I am free.
I particularly love driving as well, as I practice heel-toe on every corners and precision maneuvering. Three pedal enthusiast!

Viele Grüße from Germany
Shi Ian
0 0 0
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile