Beard growth. | Forum

advertisement

Topic location: Forum home » Beard Forums » Beard Discussions
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Sep 3 '18
Alright I am at 16 months now. I have to say I am close to shaving it off with the heat. Happy growing.
0 0 0
Murcia123
Murcia123 Sep 8 '18

Wow very amazing! Hey winter's coming, great job 

0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Sep 9 '18
Murcia123 thanks. You I am happy about winter coming. I was almost going to cut it off due to the high heat here. I am dealing with 110 degrees where I am. Also working and dripping sweat all day is no fun. But I have made it this far I am going to keep going.
1 0 +1
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Sep 18 '18
Well I am still growing it. Didn’t shave it off. Soon to be at 17 months. I have just about made it thoough the hot months. Now with winter coming soon I will have a nice warm face. Lol.
0 0 0
Freddish
Freddish Oct 5 '18

Wow !. Amazing!.

0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Oct 5 '18
Here is 17 months. Still going want to shave it off. Man it is getting in the way.
0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Mar 17
So I am back. Chopped it off again. After 18 months. Started growing it again. I will post some photos soon
0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Mar 20
I see a lot of post about basketball ball. What does that have to do with beards. Unless this is some sort of paid advertising then I can understand.
0 0 0
Cemmos Team
Cemmos Mar 20

They're spam posts by bots/human spammers. Seem to be getting through the registration process more lately, and they'll post during sleeping hours so they get their spam on the site for as long as possible.

And sad to hear you chopped the beard off, but yours will grow quickly!

1 0 +1
Liam
Liam Mar 22

A truly epic beard! I envy you;) I hope it will be even bigger and bigger!

1 0 +1
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Mar 27
Cemmos it will be back. I am just about half way there now. I will post a pic of updated photo later. Liam thanks for the compliment.
0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock Apr 13
Alright back at it. Not sure how many months I am at right now. I am well on my way to being back where I was. I shaved it all the way off probably about 5 months ago.
0 0 0
Stevebrock
Stevebrock May 14
Alright here is an update. I know I won’t get any response from this. Because it seems like everyone just lurks. I at least try to comment on something I have knowledge on. I don’t know if I have a beard that is worthy of growing. I think it looks very patchy. Let me know what you guys think. Let me know if there is anything I could do to fill in the patchiness
0 0 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5
Amazon International Links — Beard Equipment:
United States · Canada · Germany · United Kingdom · France · Italy · Spain

Search Beard Profile